Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Title/Control Screen and Act Screens

It has been ages since I did the first title screen image for the game and now with the development of the game and Franklin I thought it was about time I revised this and made a finished title screen. Not only that but I also needed to finish the control screen as previous it showed absolutely no controls, and on top of that, I also needed the Act screens which play just before each level as a sort of introduction as to what the level is to do with. They also allow for players to get ready to play rather than having the level begin right away.

Without further or do, here are the screens. Enjoy!

Title Screens and Control Screen:


I actually made 2 new title screens based off 2 ideas I had. Couldn't decide in my head which one to go for so I thought I'd make both and then decide. My choice is the bottom one.

Act Screens:




No comments:

Post a Comment