Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Final Cinematic

This is roughly how the final cinematic will play out.

- Franklin enters a new place of entry in his mind. It is surrounded in darkness.
- The inner monster takes physical form before Franklin. He's lost his hold over Franklin.
- "You think this is over? THIS MIND, THIS BODY, belongs to me now! monster screams.
- "Ha!" Franklin laughs. "Sorry but I'm not afraid of you anymore. And the anger that created you, I'm totally over it".
- "Now now, lets be honest. Your parents, they stopped you from doing what it is you so desired to do. They kept you from that TV show, they kept you from skateboarding".
-"Yeah they did, but they were just being protective. Point is, at least they cared for me. How can I ask for more than that of them?".
-Inner monster starts to weaken, he panics. "What about your friend! He stole your place on the soccer field, it should have been you on that school team, not him!"
- "What can I say? Lucas has some mad skills. End of the day, the best man won. To get angry about it like I did was poor form. Besides, nothing stopping me from trying out again for the college team!"
-"BUT... First things first, I gotta get back to reality so it's time for you to move along, you've got no place here anymore".
-"You can't get rid of me!" monster lunges at Franklin.
- But filled with positivity and confidence, Franklin easily overpowers him. "See ya!" Franklin whispers.
- Inner monster is no more, the dark room turns to white.
- Franklin wakes up, back in the real world. The school bell rings.
- Smiling, having found peace in himself, Franklin walks to class.

No comments:

Post a Comment