Sunday, October 31, 2010

Video Progress and a New Idea

It's been a very busy weekend but the video is now at a stage where I'm pretty happy with it. I may do some more editing on it later but it's going good. I have shown it to some of my peers at uni and they are liking it to. My biggest challenge was sorting out the timing of the video but it seems I have got it pretty well down as everyone who has watched has said the pace is really good so that's a huge relief.

Aaaand to other news, a new idea. I have decided to go ahead with the making of a book to go along with the video. So I'll have a physical edited for book version, then the same story but animated as my video. All my art is vectorized so it shouldn't be too hard to do, I will start on that now and hopefully be done by midday tomorrow so that I can go get it printed with plenty of time to spare. See how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment