Friday, October 29, 2010

Rough Cut, Check!

Today has been crazy intense. I have been working on the rough cut of the video. This has been quite the mission for a number of reasons. Obviously all my cinematic sequences were separate in the game so getting these together into 1 timeline hasn't been easy. The main reason for this is because these sequences were there own movie clips which I was adding to the stage. So by simply copying and pasting these frames into 1 timeline, I don't get what I want because the location on the stage doesn't match. So I've had to work around this which I managed to do for most of it but there are a few areas where I've had to reanimate etc but that's OK, it's all part of the job.

So to sum up the day I am now at the stage of a rough cut which is very good news. Over the weekend I will edit this and start thinking of some ideas for my images and poster, the other requirements for hand in.

No comments:

Post a Comment