Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Chat with Kah

With my topic being based around children and play I thought it only fitting that I have a chat with Kah seeming as his Masters revolved around this. We had a very good chat and he gave me a lot of great resources to have a look at in coming up with an idea for my project. These were:

* Maureen Cox - She deals with Child Psychology and drawings.
* A project called "Fear Not", trying to research this but at the moment I'm having no luck.
* Huizinga - Homo Ludens.
* Robert Cialdini - Influence (deals with social psychology)
* Pinker - "why everything that is bad is actually good for you" - not the exact title but something like it. Researching into this I found he was actually talking about Steven Johnson and his book "Everything Bad is Good For You". Have found this in the library so will have to get it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment